Taxation Law & Tax Planning
Cyprus is a truly international business centre in Europe. A memberof the EU since May 2004 and in a unique location at the cross-roads ofEurope, Asia and Africa, Cyprus serves as an attractive centre throughwhich to conduct international business. Promotion of privateinvestment is highly supported by government policies; commercialbanking is also of a very high standard whereas Cyprus also enjoysadvanced technology infrastructure and direct air connection withCentral and Western European countries, Russia and the Middle East.
Most importantly, businesses choosing to operate through a Cypruscompany take advantage of the attractive corporate legislation ofCyprus and its significant tax benefits: a uniform corporate tax rateof 10% for all companies (one of the lowest corporate tax rate inEurope), tax exempt dividend income (subject to certain prerequisites),tax exempt profit from trading with securities, tax exempt profits froma permanent establishment maintained abroad, exemption of capital gains(subject to exceptions), competitive personal tax rates etc. Non E.U.citizens may also utilise Cyprus corporate entities as worldwidetrading vehicles, subject to investment guidance issued by the CentralBank of Cyprus.
We provide comprehensive advice and services on:
- Designing efficient, cost effective and profit maximising corporate structures
- Formation, maintenance and development of corporate structures
- Representation, secretarial, administration and trustee services
- Introduction and liaising with financial institutions
- Introduction and liaising with professionals providing accounting and auditing services